Summer is well and truly here in the UK, the windows are pretty much permanently open in our flat. Any Londoner I’m sure will sympathise with me when I say flats can get HOT! On the plus side you can spend your afternoons and evenings in one of the many rooftop bars, beer gardens or parks enjoying some Pimms, which we have done on far too many occasions!
We’ve not been as active as we would have liked on the website as we’ve been rather busy setting up some businesses which we are excited to share with you. The first is Organicopia.co.uk which is our health and wellness store and the second is luxeid.com, our luxury digital marketing company. Luxeid is sort of an extension of TheLuxeTravel and combines all our knowledge into one offering (and we are looking for clients so should you be interested please get in touch!). Organicopia is something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time, and finally being able to stock, promote and ship products as well as design our own line has been very exciting. “Weloveorganic” gives you 5% off your first order!
Posts you should check out
We’ve published some long and detailed posts recently I’d like to highlight:
We’re currently curating posts on London-specific attractions; we’ve had the ‘chore’ of testing out all the best brunch spots in town recently. We’ve used Boris bikes for the first time and are of the opinion that they are rather revolutionary – you can see so much and there are plenty of bike paths for an easy ride.
- Well first of all we’ve had visitors over from the US for 2 weeks in July. We showed them around London and it was a great way to rediscover the capital.
- I have also just confirmed a road trip reunion with some friends from school. It won’t be the most luxury trip in the world, although we will be taking a Mercedes G class to the South of France where we’ll be camping and running riot for 5 days before driving back.
- We’ve got a sports holiday booked at Club La Santa in Lanzarote, which has had a redevelopment over the last few years, upgrading it to more upmarket appeal and the sports facilities even more encompassing.
- We’ve got another week planned to spend down in Cornwall with my family, which will be fantastic as there truly isn’t anywhere as beautiful.
- Trips to Paris and Croatia are also in the pipleline for the end of the year – if you can recommend any amazing locations please get in touch!
Things to come over the next few weeks
We’re going to expand our offering to more than just blog related content. We are going to set up some directories of the best hotels and restaurants in cities across the globe, and we’re also going to make The Luxe Travel more interactive and bring exciting new visual content to you all. Drop us a line if you have any suggestions on how you think we can create more engaging content and you’ll get featured on our site!
Anyway, in summary, we are back to blogging! See you all around soon!